180506- Free Bubble Festival at Hamburg's "Kids Fest"
When?Start time: Sunday 11:00am (06 May)
End time: Sunday 3:00pm (06 May)
Kids! Come make the BIGGEST bubbles of your lives -- FREE -- with GRANDPOP BUBBLES™!
Hamburg's "Kids Fest" will sponsor GRANDPOP BUBBLES™ and his amazing "Bubble Festival" at the Hamburg Field House in Hamburg, PA.
Grandpop Bubbles will bring his bubble wands, poles, basins, buckets, and 90 Gallons of SPECIAL BUBBLE JUICE for as many as possible to enjoy bubbling with #GPOPB.
You'll share Grandpop Bubbles' bubble juice and 3' bubble wands and his 3' bubble "Tristrings" (two sticks and strings) to make bubbles. He guarantees that you will make the BIGGEST bubbles of your life -- whatever your age.
All will be amazed by the giant bubbles from Grandpop Bubbles' 10', 16’, and now 20’ poles. Bubbles can be 10', 20', 30', and even longer! Some adults may want to try.
ENTER the CONTEST! After the event, SEND PHOTOS to Grandpop Bubbles to enter his contest, or post them under "Discussion" here, and tag them #gpopb.
There will be so many things for the kids and kids-at-heart to do...
~~ Make BUBBLES and BUBBLE RAINBOWS!
~~ Try to escape the GHOST OF BLOB.
~~ Run away from Bubble GHOSTS, DRAGONS, WHALES, and DINOSAURS!
~~ Pop all the cars of a BUBBLE TRAIN if you can reach them!
~~ Hit the floor with DANCING BUBBLES!
~~ Rain goes through my bubbles, so I will be there unless co-sponsor must cancel event.
~~ Weather forecasts won't tell you, but Grandpop Bubbles predicts that the weather phenomenon he calls the BUBBLE BLIZZARD may occur... (about every half hour). Poppers will freak out!
Parents are welcome to supervise their kids as they make bubbles. A few KINDNESSES are in order so teach your children the following before coming and while bubbling...
1. BORROW Grandpop's Stuff and SHARE when the time comes... Children are welcome to bring their wands and blowers or use Grandpop Bubbles' wands in the "BUBBLE ZONE" circle where both BUBBLERS and BUBBLES are safe (from POPPERS).
2. Teach kids to RESIST the temptation to STIR the mix. Stirring makes lots of FROTH. FROTH in the mix is BAD for bubbles. Rather, just press the wand to the bottom of the bucket and slide out slowly, sideways is best.
3. We like "POPPERS" even though NO POPPERS are allowed in the safe haven of the “Bubble Zones" (yellow roped or spray painted areas). Poppers stand outside the Bubble Zone circle to do what they do... pop bubbles with FINGERS ONLY. No swinging or throwing stuff, OK?
4. "Let the GIANT Bubbles Live!"... except for ANNOUNCED BUBBLE TRAINS.
(a.) - If the bubble is smaller than you then go ahead and POP IT!
(b.) - If it is bigger than you, then you might want to LET IT LIVE so people can admire the beauty!
(c.) - Then, instead of popping the giant bubbles, try to get under them, then BLOW PUFFS of air into them to make little bubbles inside the big bubbles. It's more fun than popping and it lets the giant bubbles live longer so we can enjoy their shapes and colors.
5. ANNOUNCED BUBBLE TRAINS are dead meat... pop all the CARS if you can reach them.
Hamburg's "Kids Fest" is a production of "Events by Jennifer Lynn," which will have final determination of the event's status in the case of rain... or snow... (could happen).
Brian Maloney, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bubble Hotline: 929-BUBBLE-ME (929-282-2536)
Events around Hamburg Field House
CI Hamburg CigarFest Day 1 - Drew Estate / Thirsty Thursday
Thursday 9:00am (03 May)
Cigars International Hamburg Super-Store, Hamburg
Nantucket Class with Maggie Silva & Jim Silva
Thursday 9:00am (10 May)
The Country Seat, Inc., Kempton