This event has ended !!!
Upcoming events at Susan Campbell Park
Events around Susan Campbell Park
Real Salt Lake vs. Sporting Kansas City At Rio Tinto Stadium
Sunday 2:00pm (22 October)
Rio Tinto Stadium, Sandy
The Euro District. April 14th. 2018
Saturday 12:00pm (14 April)
Big Four Station, Jeffersonville
2017 Ochsner Ironman 70.3 New Orleans
Sunday 6:00am (22 October)
Ironman 70.3 New Orleans, New Orleans
28th Annual Kunta Kinte Heritage Festival
When?Start time: Saturday 10:00am (23 September)
End time: Saturday 7:00pm (23 September)
The 28th Annual Kunta Kinte Heritage Festival returns to commemorate 250 years since Kunta Kinte's arrival in Annapolis! The festival will be held on Saturday, September 23, 2017, 10:00am - 7:00pm at Susan Campbell Park at the Annapolis City Dock for another exciting year of cultural celebration for everyone to enjoy!
* Main Stage and Community Stage featuring live music performances and dance demonstrations all day!
* Delicious cuisine by world food vendors and food trucks!
* Arts & crafts vendors selling unique and handmade wares!
* Education & community organizations providing important information and connections!
* Children’s Activity Tent sponsored by Chesapeake Children’s Museum will feature goats and chickens!
The festival is a free event for all ages. Since September 1987, the festival continues to be a historical occasion for people from all walks of life to come together and celebrate the cultural heritage of people of African descent.
Free parking can be found at the Calvert Street Garage at 19 St. Johns Street, Annapolis, MD.
For more information or if you are interested in becoming a vendor, sponsor, or volunteer, please visit www.kuntakinte.org.