Free Bubble Festival at Valley Forge Baptist in Trappe, PA
When?Start time: Saturday 3:00pm (30 September)
End time: Saturday 6:00pm (30 September)
Come make GIANT BUBBLES for FREE with GRANDPOP BUBBLES™.
Valley ForgeBaptist will sponsor GRANDPOP BUBBLES™ and his amazing "Bubble Festival" on their property.
Grandpop Bubbles will bring his bubble wands, poles, basins, buckets, and 100 Gallons of SPECIAL BUBBLE JUICE for as many as possible to enjoy bubbling with #GPOPB.
You'll share Grandpop Bubbles' bubble wands and 4' and 6' bubbling poles (tristrings) to make bubbles. He guarantees that you will make the BIGEST bubbles of your life.
All will be amazed by the giant bubbles from Grandpop Bubbles' 10' – 16’ – and now 20’ poles -- Bubbles can be 10', 20', 30', even 50' long!
There will be so many things for the kids and kids-at-heart to do...
~~ Make BUBBLES and BUBBLE RAINBOWS!
~~ Try to escape the GHOST OF BLOB.
~~ Run away from GHOSTS, DRAGONS, WHALES, and DINOSAURS!
~~ Pop all the cars of a BUBBLE TRAIN if you can!
~~ Hit the floor with DANCING BUBBLES!
~~ Come RAIN or SHINE -- (rain goes through my bubbles).
~~ Weather forecasts won't tell you, but Grandpop Bubbles predicts that the weather phenomenon he calls the BUBBLE BLIZZARD may occur... (about every half hour). Poppers will freak out!
Parents are welcome to supervise their kids as they make bubbles. A few KINDNESSES are in order so teach your children the following before coming and while bubbling...
1. BORROW Grandpop's Stuff and SHARE when the time comes... Children are welcome to bring their wands and blowers or use Grandpop Bubbles' wands in the "BUBBLE ZONE" circle where both BUBBLERS and BUBBLES are safe (from POPPERS).
2. Teach kids to RESIST the temptation to STIR the mix. Stirring makes lots of FROTH. FROTH in the mix is BAD for bubbles. Rather, just press the wand to the bottom of the bucket and slide out slowly, sideways is best.
3. We like "POPPERS" even though NO POPPERS are allowed in the safe haven of the “Bubble Zones" (yellow roped or spray painted areas). Poppers stand outside the Bubble Zone circle to do what they do... pop bubbles with FINGERS ONLY. No swinging or throwing stuff, OK?
4. "Let the GIANT Bubbles Live!"... except for ANNOUNCED BUBBLE TRAINS.
(a.) - If the bubble is smaller than you then go ahead and POP IT!
(b.) - If it is bigger than you, then please, LET IT LIVE so people can admire the beauty!
(c.) - Then, instead of popping the big and giant bubbles, try to get under them then to BLOW PUFFS of air into them to make little bubbles inside the big bubbles. Grandpop Bubbles has blown more than 15 bubbles into big bubbles. It's more fun than popping and it lets the giant bubbles live longer so we can enjoy their shapes and colors.
5. ANNOUNCED BUBBLE TRAINS are dead meat... pop all the CARS if you can reach them.
You may have seen Grandpop Bubbles at Valley Forge Baptist events or our "First Friday Booth" in Phoenixville over the last two summers. He invites you to meet him at Valley Forge Baptist Temple at Rt. 113 and Black Rock Road, Sundays at 9 am, 10:30 am, or 6 pm.
Brian Maloney. email@example.com
Twitter Facebook, Instagram, Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bubble Hotline: 929-BUBBLE-ME (929-282-2536)
Events around Valley Forge Baptist
Real Salt Lake vs. Sporting Kansas City At Rio Tinto Stadium
Sunday 2:00pm (22 October)
Rio Tinto Stadium, Sandy
The Euro District. April 14th. 2018
Saturday 12:00pm (14 April)
Big Four Station, Jeffersonville
2017 Ochsner Ironman 70.3 New Orleans
Sunday 6:00am (22 October)
Ironman 70.3 New Orleans, New Orleans
April Smith Gaited Horse Clinic
Saturday 8:00am (14 October)
Mingo Stables, Royersford
Pasta Dinner to Benefit Heather Smiley
Saturday 3:00pm (18 November)
The Barn at Providence Forge, Royersford
Beer and Bagel Run - Pennsylavia
Sunday 9:00am (05 November)
Beer & Bagel Pennsylvania, Phoenixville
Richard Welsh for DJ - Limerick, Royersford & Upper Providence
Tuesday 7:00pm (03 October)
The Trappe Tavern, Trappe