It's Just Food! and PCOS: A Wellness Weekend for Women with PCOS
When?Start time: Friday 7:00pm (18 May)
End time: Sunday 12:00pm (20 May)
Participants will be immersed in a 3 day, 2 night all experiential learning weekend where they will be introduced to a comprehensive integrated approach to living with the symptoms of PCOS with more joy, acceptance and authenticity, while decreasing stress, anxiety, depression and worry about their disease.
Participants leave with an understanding, appreciation and the tools to;
- Eat Intuitively and Supportively for their PCOS
- Move, Exercise and Play in ways that support PCOS
- Implement "Body AA"- Appreciation & Acceptance of
- Apply Self-Care Strategies, such as Stress-Less with Divine Sleep, Journaling, Music Baths etc.
- Develop an encouraging empowering MAXI-ME mindset and belief system. This weekend will change your life www.shapingperspectives.com