This event has ended !!!
Events around Apache Cafe
Real Salt Lake vs. Sporting Kansas City At Rio Tinto Stadium
Sunday 2:00pm (22 October)
Rio Tinto Stadium, Sandy
The Euro District. April 14th. 2018
Saturday 12:00pm (14 April)
Big Four Station, Jeffersonville
Humanistic Buddhism Lecture "Buddhist Contemplative Psychology"
Sunday 1:30pm (27 August)
San Diego Buddhist Assoc 佛光山西方寺, San Diego
2017 Ochsner Ironman 70.3 New Orleans
Sunday 6:00am (22 October)
Ironman 70.3 New Orleans, New Orleans
The Planners Suite Conference 2018
Monday 8:00am (29 January)
Crowne Plaza Atlanta Midtown, Atlanta
Juke Box Live Presents: Live Band Karaoke Open Mic! Hosted by Tiffini Rose
When?Start time: Thursday 9:00pm (18 May)
End time: Friday 12:30am (18 August)
Celebrity Touring Dj Knodat curates one of the best new events at Apache Cafe - she had the genius idea to bring together an decorated singer -Tiffiini Rose and one of the best music directors in Atlanta - to give Karaoke singers that live band experience without being nervous about forgetting the words or needing to learn the music!
Drake, Badu, Keisha Cole... all songs your can sing for tonight's #TrapandSoul theme + hundreds more to choose from! Karaoke Night at Apache is swelling with people by 9:30P don't get there late! + $2 Tacos & $5 Margaritas! Don't worry, the crowd always sings back up, if you need a little love!! This is a great night for singers of all levels! New singers, singers trying to land a record deal and bathroom concert singers! Live Band Karaoke is a growing trend around the country and, of course, Atlanta makes it famous!
Doors - Dinner - Drinks - Sign Up 9P
Dj Knodat 9-9:30P
Live Band Karaoke w/Tiffini Rose 10P
$10 online and $12 at the door
*UPDATED TIME IS 9P!!
Come out and show us your skills on some of the best cover songs ever written and you might land a paid gig at Apache! Don't worry - we'll provide the words to all your favorite tunes! There's no limit ...sign up over and over again! And what goes best with signing on stage with a live band? Margaritas! We got you covered... $2 Taco night for those of you looking for a cool Thursday night after work escape, an inexpensive date night or a group hang out with you and your friends! College students HIGHLY encouraged to take a book break and let loose!
International Touring Dj Knodat curates a new production: the Live Juke Box Karaoke hosted by singer songwriter Tiffini Rose - live music to make you sound your best by Dom the Drummer, Edi and more!
*Cash only, day of entry, at the door. There is an ATM inside the door for your convenience. The bar/restaurant takes VISA/MC/American Express/DISCOVER/Cash.
There is a $10 per person minimum for table seating.
Parking - 4 options:
1) on-street in a marked pay meter space. Most on-street is free after 10pm read signs!
2) Big lot between Apache Cafe and the Varisty. Self-pay at the pay kiosk on Spring St or get booted (not us!)
3) GA Tech Hotel and Conference center one block north of us at 4th & Spring, usually $1.50/hr read hours of operation!
Regarding Table Reservations-
(1) Table reservations are generally held until one (1) hour after doors open but make sure to refer to the event's specific ticket rules on Ticketweb; if you have not redeemed your table reservation by the specified time, you will lose your reservation and your table will be made available to others without refund.
(2) Table tickets are not required to attend, but they are recommended for guaranteed table seating. Try arriving early to be seated at an open an free table
(3) All reserved and walk-up tables have a $10 minimum per person
(4) A table ticket entitles you to the entire table with the described number of chairs. Do not purchase a table ticket for each person sitting with you at this table.
(5) General admission ticket is required per person to enter venue. Purchasing a table reservation does not include the price of admission. Admission may be purchased by selecting General Admission tickets or at the venue upon arrival.
(6) Table reservation fees do not go towards food or beverage, admission or gratuity.
(7) There are no refunds on table reservations (except event cancellations) additionally, seating/table arrangements or changes to them are non negotiable and provide no cause for refund.
(8) When you enter the venue, please see the Hostess to be seated and be prepared to show your reservation purchase credit card and picture ID before you are seated.
*When you enter the venue, please look for your table which will be held by name (eg J. Smith). Your server will be expecting you; please be prepared to show your credit card and picture ID before you are seated.
Should you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to call the Apache Cafe @ 404.876.5436 or visit www.apachecafe.infoare non negotiable and provide no cause for refund