Youth Baseball Academy - Week 6
When?Start time: Monday 8:30am (30 July)
End time: Friday 11:30am (03 August)
JOIN US THIS SUMMER
This is a baseball development clinic for all youth from ages 5 through 12 (K-6th grade). You'll learn hitting, pitching, and fielding under the watchful eyes of Harbor Hawks head coach Chad Gassman along with other Harbor Hawks coaches and players from the team. All participants receive a free T-shirt and instruction from the best!
SESSIONS AND FACILITIES
Sessions are from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. daily with a 15-minute snack break and other breaks as needed. All sessions will be held at McKeon Park in Hyannis, High School Road, behind Pope John Paul II High School. Players should bring their own snacks and drinks to replenish their energy during the breaks. Instruction will be closely supervised by the Hyannis Harbor Hawks coaches and players and will range from the fundamentals to advanced techniques. Ability, maturity, and experience will be taken into consideration when assigning participants to age groups.
Week 1: June 25th - June 29th
Week 2: July 2nd - July 6th
Week 3: July 9th - July 13th
Week 4: July 16th - July 20th
Week 5: July 23rd - July 27th
Week 6: July 30th - August 3rd
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Players are restricted to the McKeon Park playing field.
- Each player should provide their own equipment: glove, cap, bat, baseball pants or sweatpants, t-shirt or sweatshirt, sneakers or rubber cleats with no metal, water or other drink and a snack for their break. Other equipment (extra bats, balls, etc.) will be provided by the Harbor Hawks.
- Dismissal time is 11:30 a.m. and parents or designated pickup person can't be late
- Rules of behavior in a group setting will be honored. Failure to follow simple rules of behavior will be cause for dismissal with no refund.
- Voluntary withdrawal or absenteeism is not refundable.
- Parents are welcome to view clinic activities.
In case of rain (or any other field conditions) the sessions may be made up at any time within another session. Parents may call 508-505-8629 by 8:00 a.m. for the official decision.
$95 Per Session (1 week)
$20 Special One Day Rate - Payable at the field
You must register to participate. Please visit our website for more information and directions on how to register.
You can contact Coach Chad Gassman for any questions at 508-505-8629 or email@example.com.